ATTENTION ALL VISITORS
Family support is important to the healing process of the patient. Please keep in mind the patient’s need for rest, quiet and privacy. Because visiting can be tiring to the patient, we ask that friends and relatives follow these visitation guidelines:
- No more than two visitors are allowed at the bedside at a time.
- Children under 12 years of age are not allowed to visit. This is for their protection and the well-being of patients.
- Patients are susceptible to contagious illness, so persons with colds, sore throats or other contagious illnesses should not visit.
- For the comfort of other patients, we ask that visitors speak quietly.
- Please respect all “no visitor” and “isolation” signs. The attending physician for the patients benefit has ordered these signs.
Visiting Hours are from 6:00AM -10:00PM
Determined by patient’s medical condition.
CRITICAL CARE UNIT
6:00 am – 6:15 am
10:00 am – 10:15 am
12:00 pm – 12:15 pm
4:00 pm – 4:15 pm
8:00 pm – 8:15 pm
The Winn Parish Medical Center Chapel, located on the main hall of the hospital, is open to patients, families and friends as a place for prayer and meditation. Visiting clergy from all denominations are encouraged to minister to patients from their congregations.